2 bedroom terraced house for saleKilroyd Avenue, Hunsworth
- Ideal First Time Buyer / Investor Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Bedroom Through Mid Townhouse
- Lounge, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Paved Gardens Front & Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating:
Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors is this well presented two bedroom mid through terrace. Ideal for commuters of the M62 motorway network, close to local schools and amenities. With a modern specification throughout an occupier can move in with very minimal expense, the property comprises: lounge with under stairs storage, kitchen, two double bedrooms and three piece bathroom. To the exterior are paved gardens both front and rear, fully enclosed with the rear offering a good degree of privacy. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge - 4.5m x 3.3m max (14'9" x 10'9" max) - uPVC double glazed door leads into the lounge, with living flame fire and modern wooden surround.
Kitchen - 4.3m x 1.6m max (14'1" x 5'2" max) - With a range of modern wall and base units, complementary work tops with inset sink and mixer tap. Integral electric oven and four ring gas hob with exposed extractor. Plumbing for auto washer and uPVC door leading into rear garden.
Landing - Spacious landing with doors into bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 4.33 x 2.3m max (14'2" x 7'6" max) - Dual aspect room giving excellent natural light.
Bedroom Two - 3.7m x 2.3m max (12'1" x 7'6" max) -
Bathroom - Modern white three piece suite including bath with shower extension, low flush W.C and sink basin. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
Outside - Externally the property has paved gardens front and rear, fully enclosed and the rear offering a good degree of privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25131067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.