2 bedroom terraced house for saleWimblington Road, March
- Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- New boiler installed January 2016
- Pvcu Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- First Floor Bathroom
- South Side of March
- Off Road Parking
Located on the south side of march this lovely two bedroom terraced property is an ideal starter home or investment property and has a large garden. A new boiler was installed in January 2016. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Stairs up and glass panel door leading through to lounge
13'1" max 12'1" min x 10'2" (3.99m x 3.10m). Window to front, radiator, laminate floor, built in storage cupboard and door leading to kitchen
16'3" x 9'5" (4.95m x 2.87m). Window to rear, wall and base cabinets, one and a half stainless steel sink, space for cooker, stainless steel splashback and surround, space for fridge/freezer, open aspect through to dining area, radiator, tiled floor and door leading through to garden room
14'8" max 8'3" min x 10' (4.47m x 3.05m). Window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, fitted worktop, tiled floor and archway through to hobby room, stable door to rear.
10' x 6' (3.05m x 1.83m). Window to side, boiler and archway through to garden room
Window to rear and low level WC
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch and doors to all rooms
13'2" max 12'4" min x 10'1" (4.01m x 3.07m). Window to front, radiator and built in airing/store cupboard
9'9" x 8' (2.97m x 2.44m). Window to rear and radiator
Stylish refitted bathroom offering window to rear, low level WC, hand wash basin, bath with mains shower over, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring
The property benefits from a small front garden with pathway leading to front door
Generous garden laid to lawn, gate to parking area, rear vehicle parking via side access road from the front of the property round to the back.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32032605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.