3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Ringstead, Kettering
Sold STC £205,000
- Refurbishment opportunity
- Detached 3 bed Victorian
- No forwarding Chain
- Large garden
- Potential building plot (STP)
- Popular village
Development potential*Red brick 3 bed detached Victorian*Large Garden*Fantastic opportunity to fully refurbish*No forwarding chain*Popular and sought after village* Potential building plot (STP)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this development and refurbishment project. Located in the heart of this popular and sought after village of Ringstead which has a local post office, general store, Public house, a well reputed Church of England primary school and pleasant countryside walks by the nearby lakes. In brief to the ground floor comprises reception hall, sitting room, family room and snug, to the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside generous gardens, in the opinion of the valuer there is huge potential to develop the property further by the way of an extension and the possibility of a building plot subject to planning.
3.33m x 2.34m (10'11"excl. recess x 7'8"excl. stairs). Entered via timber panelled door, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect and further window to side, open fireplace. Door to:
2.13m x 1.52m (7' x 5'). Window to front aspect and side aspect, base level cupboards with drawers and work surface areas. Door to pantry.
3.15m x 2.41m (10'4" x 7'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, original cupboards to recess.
3.43m x 3.73m (11'3" into recess x 12'3"). PVCu double glazed double glazed window to rear aspect, open fireplace with tiled hearth.
2.82m x 3.28m (9'3" x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled door to rear, open fireplace.
First Floor Landing
3.58m x 2.87m (11'9" x 9'5"). Window to side, door to:
3.45m x 3.73m (11'4" into recess x 12'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace.
3.51m x 2.82m (11'6" into recess x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving.
3.40m x 2.41m (11'2" into recess x 7'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising a twin gripped panelled bath, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
The rear garden is of good size and extends to the side of the property which is enclosed by brick walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32032635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.