5 bedroom detached house for saleMellfell House, Watermillock, Penrith, Cumbria
- Traditional & Beautifully Appointed Five-Bedroomed 17th Century Lakeland Farmhouse
- Four Reception Rooms, Five Bathrooms, Three Kitchens
- Outbuildings, Barns, Stabling & All-Weather Manège
- Approx. 17 Acres of Land Including Areas With Beautiful Wild Flowers
- Superb Elevated Position Above Lake Ullswater and Lovely Outlooks
- Additional Separate Private Access Is Available Via the Land
- Option to Purchase Adjoining Holiday Cottage(s) for Business Purposes
A traditional 17th Century Lakeland farmhouse with outbuildings, barns, stabling, manege and approx. 17 acres of land, occupying a stunning position overlooking Ullswater and the surrounding fells. Option to purchase adjoining cottage(s), currently operating as business.
Please note: The cottages are ideal for holiday or permanent use with local occupancy restrictions in place.
Watermillock is a scattered Lakeland community idyllically positioned high above Lake Ullswater, just off the A592 and approx. eight miles south west of the market town of Penrith.
Mains electricity; mains and private fell water supply; septic tank drainage; oil-fired central heating; telephone and broadband internet connection installed subject to BT regulations.Please note: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these sales particulars does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order.
From Pooley Bridge take the A592 south and proceed until entering the village of Watermillock. Turn right at the telephone box, continue up the hill, passing the church on the left. After �The Cove Caravan & Camping Site� turn right, follow the lane along then take a left turn. Continue for a further few hundred yards and Mellfell House can be found at the end of the lane.
Property ref: 121_2232_3470483
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32053449.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3470483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrith Farmers & Kidds, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.