Land for salePentre Berw, Gaerwen, North Wales
Offers in Region of
- Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- For 7 Dwellings – 5 Detached & A Pair Of Semi Detached Houses
- Site Measuring Approximately 0.959 Of An Acre
- Cais Rhif/App No: 33C195H
- Conveniently Located For Llangefni & A55 Expressway
- Well Placed For Coastal & Rural Attractions
- Site Viewing Recommended
(Application number: 33C195H) Date of decision: 01/04/014. The land measures approximately 0.959 of an acre with established vehicular access off the A5 Holyhead Road.
LOCATION Pentre Berw is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island. Moreover, the hamlet lies within convenient travelling distance of the market town of Llangefni, which offers comprehensive shopping and most essential goods and services. Additionally, both Pentre Berw and Llangefni have close access to the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey to the mainland and beyond. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32069772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278009486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.