4 bedroom detached house for saleStow Park Circle, Newport
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED LUXURY DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY
- CONVENIENT TO BOTH JNCTNS 27 & 28 OF M4 MOTORWAY
- LOCATED IN ONE OF MOST SOUGHT AFTER & PRESTIGIOUS AREAS
- POTENTIAL FOR DUAL FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS, 2 KITCHENS, SAUNA
- 4 BEDROOMS & 4 EN-SUITES
- EASILY MAINTAINED GARDEN
- GATED ENTRANCE, DRIVEWAY APPROACH & DOUBLE GARAGE
- CORNER POSITION WITH SOUTHERLY REAR ACCESS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Located on the Cardiff side of the City, and convenient to both Junctions 27 and Junction 28 of the M4 Motorway, this INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED LUXURY FAMILY PROPERTY is located in one of the most sought after and prestigious residential areas. The well proportioned accommodation is on three levels, and there is POTENTIAL FOR DUAL FAMILY OCCUPATION. Enjoying a corner position with a southerly rear aspect, this unique and beautifully presented DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOME is worthy of an early inspection. With an easily maintained garden, and a driveway approach behind an electrically operated gated entrance, this property enjoys double glazing, gas central heating, REAR BALCONY and DOUBLE GARAGE with ample parking space. FREEHOLD.
The accommodation includes: Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Luxury Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Games Room, Sauna, Cloakroom/wc, Second Kitchen, Four Bedroom (all with En-suite/wc), Double Garage.
The accommodation comprises:
MAGNIFICENT ENTRANCE HALL
MAIN RECEPTION ROOM (SITTING ROOM)
18'11 x 18'3 (5.77m x 5.66m) Impressive fireplace. Sliding doors to balcony.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
15'2 x 9'9 (4.62m x 2.97m)
21'8 x 17'3 (6.60m x 5.26m) max.
LUXURYKITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
17'3 x 16'2 (5.36m x 4.93m) max. Fully fitted with an extensive range of appliances together with matching base and wall units with granite worktops.
STAIRS TO LOWER GROUND FLOOR
GAMES / SNOOKER ROOM
24'8 x 17'3 (7.52m x 5.26m)
17'3 x 14'3 (5.26m x 4.34m) max.
20'0 x 17'0 (6.10m x 5.18m)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
18'1 x 13'10 (5.51m x 4.22m) max.
18'4 x 13'10 (5.59m x 4.22m) max.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
13'4 x 12'7 (4.06m x 3.84m) max.
14'3 x 9'10 (4.34m x 3.00m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Enjoying a corner position and dual vehicular access, together with easily maintained landscaped gardens, the rear garden having a southerly aspect. The driveway, behind electrically operated double gates leads to the integral DOUBLE GARAGE, also with electrically operated door.
Strictly by appointment with ARCHER & CO.
You are advised to obtain a survey & establish that all appliances and services etc. are to your satisfaction before submitting your offer. These property details are subject to change without notice. The property will be sold subject to any Wayleaves, Public or Private Rights of Way, Easements, Covenants & outgoings whether mentioned in these particulars or not. Approx. room dimensions are usually taken as the maximum distance between the walls. Definition of boundaries will need to be clarified by the vendors' solicitors. In respect of any new properties, the developers reserve the right to alter the specification at any build point, without any notice whatsoever. Mileages are approx. E. & O. E.
ARCHER & CO, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warrantees in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Archer & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 918071_2469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archer and Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.