Plot for saleGeorge Street, Blackpool
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- OR CONTINUED USE OF GARAGE PREMISES
- PLANNING NUMBER 13/0334
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 7 SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- ONE BED, FOUR x TWO BEDS, TWO x THREE BEDS
- CURRENTLY TRADING AS EXHAUST CENTRE
- COMPRISING WORKSHOP & STORAGE SPACE
- OFFICE SPACE
- PARKING AVAILABLE ON FORECOURT
- YARD TO THE REAR
Development opportunity or continued use of garage premises: Planning permission to demolish current premises of 82 George Street (End Terrace) and 82a George Street (Garage and Store) and erect 7 self contained permanent flats (comprising of a one bedroom, 4x2 bedrooms and 2 x 3 bedroom) with roof terraces. Planning number at Blackpool Council is 13/0334. The property is currently trading as an exhaust centre and comprises of a workshop space, storage space. The end terraced property(pictured) provides office space downstairs with two rooms, a kitchen and bathroom upstairs. The property also has parking available on the forecourt with a yard to the rear.
Workshop with mezzanine level used as storage.
END TERRACE CURRENT USE UPSTAIRS
Newly fitted kitchen - never been used. Just been used for storage.
PARKING ON THE FRONT FORECOURT AND A YARD TO THE REAR.
ELECTRIC AND WATER SUPPLY INCLUDING THREE PHASE MAINS SUPPLY.
GARAGE SINGLE PHASE AND THREE PHASE WERE RE WIRED 3 YEARS AGO TO MEET CURRENT LEGISLATION.
Erection of part-three, part-four storey building to form 7 self-contained permanent flats with roof terraces, one parking space, refuse and cycle storage, clothes drying area and associated boundary treatment and landscaping following demolition of existing premises
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM00759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.