This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom retirement property for sale
Walton Court, Maryville Avenue, Giffnock, Glasgow
- An immaculate second floor retirement flat with lift.
- Lounge, bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
- DG and GCH.
- Residents lounge, house manager and landscaped residents gardens.
Under Offer - Subject to Conclusion of Missives.
Representing excellent value for money, this second floor retirement flat occupies a quiet yet convenient position in this popular Giffnock avenue.
Occupying a second floor position and providing an attractive outlook over the resident's gardens, this retirement flat occupies a quiet yet convenient position within Giffnock and is available on a shared equity basis. The property has been well maintained and is in immaculate condition throughout. The well proportioned accommodation comprises; communal landing leading through to reception hallway with deep storage cupboard off, good-sized lounge with space for dining, double bedroom, dining sized fitted kitchen and modern shower room with three piece suite. The property is complemented by gas central heating, double-glazed window formations, residents lounge and house manager. The communal gardens are of particular note and have been landscaped, whilst there is ample residents' parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.