6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Willows, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £399,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Detached House
- Six Bedrooms plus ensuite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utiltiy
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Double Garage & Corner Gardens
- Driveway Parking
An extended and well presented six bedroom detached property, offering versatile accommodation: Three reception rooms, two bathrooms, cloakroom, double garage, garden and ample driveway parking. Viewing highly recommended. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.
An extended and well presented detached property offering versatile accommodation: In brief comprises: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room./reception three, utility room, kitchen, six bedrooms one with en -suite family bathroom, double garage, garden and driveway parking. Viewing highly recommended. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.
uPVC double glazed door to:
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side. Door to:
Stairs to first floor. Laminate floor. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 19' 3" x 10' 9" ( 5.87m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Laminate floor. Fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Radiator. Television point. Double doors to entrance hall.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 9' 6" Max ( 5.82m x 2.90m Max )
uPVC double glazed windows to to rear and side. Range of matching wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Under cupboard lighting. Part tiled walls. One and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Built in double oven . Built-in gas hob with cooker hood over. Understairs storage cupboard. Laminate floor. Door to:
Utility Room 10' 6" x 5' ( 3.20m x 1.52m )
uPVC double glazed door to side. uPVC double glazed window to side. Wall an base mounted units. Part tiled walls. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Plumbing for washing machine. Loft access.(Boarded) Laminate floor.
Window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Family Room / Reception Three 16' 6" x 15' 6" ( 5.03m x 4.72m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Built in cupboards and wall units. Television point. Telephone point. Loft access (boarded) Marble effect hearth and mantle with living flame gas fire inset. Storage cupboard housing gas boiler and plumbing for tumble dryer.
uPVC double glazed window to front, Loft access.(Boarded) Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
uPVC double glazed window to front. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls;. W.C. Wash hand basin inset vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Laminate floor.
Bedroom One 15' 8" Into wardrobe x 8' 11" ( 4.78m Into wardrobe x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Television point. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 10' ( 4.90m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
uPVC double glazed window to front Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' Into wardrobe x 9' ( 3.66m Into wardrobe x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Five 11' 3" To wardrobe x 9' ( 3.43m To wardrobe x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Telephone point. Laminate floor.
En - Suite
uPVC double glazed; window to rear. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Wash hand basin W.C.
Bedroom Six 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate floor. Telephone point.
Block paved driveway offering ample parking, Gated access to rear.
Enclosed rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Vegetable plot. Summer house. Timber shed. Greenhouse. Decked area. Side access to both sides of the property.
Up and over door. Window and door to rear. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT101419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.