Land for saleFormer Red Cross Site Manor Lane, Dovercourt, Harwich, CO12
Offers in Region of
- 0.6 acres (0.24 hectares)
- Prime Development Site
- Outline Planning Permission
- Located in a good residential area
- Easy access to Town Centre
- Easy access to Sea Front
We are pleased to offer this prime development site, which at present has outline planning permission for 6 detached dwellings. The site is positioned in a good residential area between Fronks Road and Manor Lane. We understand that all services are available to the site, but applicants must make their own enquiries with the various utility companies.
The site was granted outline planning permission June 2011, application number 11/00791/OUT. A copy of the permission can be viewed at the agentís office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cory & Co, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.