3 bedroom bungalow for saleAytoncote, Fleming Field, Shotton, Co.Durham, DH6
- Spacious Traditional Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Stylish Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom/WC
- Double Garage, Approx 1/3 Acre Plot
- EPC Rating: E
- ORIGINALLY £249,950, REDUCED TO £239,950 THEN £230,000 THEN TO £224,950, NOW £220,000
Rarely do properties of this style and calibre become available upon the open market therefore we feel privileged to offer for sale this spacious three bedroomed detached traditional family bungalow. This delightful property has been thoughtfully upgraded by its current owner to provide a ready to move into home and offers gas central heating system, double glazing, refitted modern kitchen/breakfast room with walk in pantry cupboard, stylish refitted quality bathroom/wc boasting a roll top contemporary design bath and seperate shower cubicle, formal lounge, dining room, family room and study. Occupying a good sized plot of approximately 1/3 acre the exterior has well tended gardens to front elevation and block paved driveway which leads to the rear garden. To the rear there is a good sized lawn garden, patio, additional tarmac driveway ideal for caravan/boat standage and detached double garage (20'0 x 21'0) having electric roller shutter door. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate what this delightful home has to offer and is ideally situated on the edge of this semi rural village yet within such easy access to the A19 and having Durham City within approximately 7 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32188716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTL140344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.