Shop for saleTHE WAVERLEY FISH AND CHIP SHOP & CAFE, 3 CHAPEL STREET, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY1
- SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED FISH & CHIP SHOP
- BUSINESS ONLY BEING SOLD DUE TO PENDING RETIREMENT
- RUN BY PRESENT OWNERS FOR 28 YEARS
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS BUILDING
- FOUR STOREY BUILDING / VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this fish & chip shop located on Chapel Street in Blackpool.
This property has been owned and successfully operated by the present owners for 28 years and is only being sold due to their pending retirement. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an established business with added potential to further increase the turnover. Account information is available on request as well as viewings by prior appointment through Duxburys Commercial.
The business is set in a deceptively spacious building that has four floors plus an attic. The ground floor is a large area and provides takeaway business space, a sales kiosk and the added benefit of a fixed seating café. Stairs lead to a first floor that provides additional store rooms for the business and WC's. There is also a cellar providing preparation space for the fish and chip shop.
The majority of the first, second and attic floors are un used by the present owners but this space can provide a very large living area and/or residential flats (STPP).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-32222844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.