- Highly Soughtafter Location!
- Moments from Eleanor Palmer School
- Two Double Bedroom Conversion within End Terrace House
- Sole Use of Rear Garden
- Open Plan Split Level Reception/Kitchen
- Family sized Bathroom
- Close Proximity to Tufnell Park Underground
- Moments from Local Shops & Short Walk to Kentish Town
- Well Maintained Throughout
- SOLE AGENT
A spacious converted split level flat occupying the ground floor of an attractive end terrace Victorian property situated in a highly sought after location within close proximity to Tufnell Park (Northern Line) underground station, the cafes, bars and restaurants on Fortess Road and Eleanor Palmer primary school. The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, reception open plan to kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits from exclusive use of the rear garden and is offered on a long lease. We are expecting considerable interest in the property and advise an immediate internal inspection to avoid disappointment. Sole Agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.