3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale20 Weir Road,Westwoodside,DN9
Sold STC £136,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazing
- PVCu conservatory
- Detached Garage
- Easily maintained gardens
- Immediate vacant possession
A traditional style of 1970s Detached Bungalow situated within an established residential estate in the rural village of Westwoodside.
The village is located about 11 miles east of Doncaster and about 4 miles from the well served small town of Epworth.
The property has been well kept but would benefit form some further updating.
ACCOMMODATION (all measurements are approx only)
RECEPTION HALL with radiator and PVCu double glazed external door.
LOUNGE (about 5.0m x 3.5m) with radiator, front and side facing PVCu double glazed windows.
KITCHEN (about 4.8m x 2.6m) having fitted units to two sides comprising base cupboards with work tops and stainless steel sink, wall cabinets and larder unit. Built-in double oven and 4 ring gas hob. Radiator, plumbing for automatic washer, built-in storeplace, PVCu double glazed external door and windows.
BEDROOM 1 (about 3.9m x 2.6m) with radiator and PVCu double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 (about 3.5m x 3.3m) with radiator and access to conservatory.
BEDROOM 3 (about 2.6m x 2.4m) with radiator and PVCu double glazed window.
SHOWER ROOM (about 1.6m x 1.6m) being fully tiled to walls and including large shower cubicle, wash basin, radiator and PVCu double glazed window.
SEPARATE TOILET with w.c., wash basin and PVCu double glazed window.
PVCu CONSERVATORY (about 5.5m x 2.4m) which is accessed off the rear bedroom.
Front Garden with gravel finish.
Long Side Driveway with parking space for several cars..
Detached Single Garage.
Easily Maintained Rear Garden.
Mains Water, Electricity, Drainage and Gas. Gas central heating system.
By prior appointment with the Agents
Tel: 01427 752992
The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
1. The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
2. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate only.
3. Extracts from the Ordnance Survey are only to identify the site mentioned in the Sales Particulars. The surrounding areas may have changed since it was produced and therefore may not be an accurate reflection of the area around the property's boundaries.
4. Details regarding rating and Town and Country Planning matters have been obtained on a verbal basis from the appropriate Local Authority. Unless stated, we have not examined copies of Planning Consents. We would recommend that interested parties contact the Local authority independently.
Grice and Hunter give notice that these particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in employment of Grice and Hunter has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20weirroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Haxey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.