2 bedroom flat for sale103, Main Street, 1st Floor Flat, Newmilns, KA169DG
- Large 2 Bedroom TRADITIONAL 1st Floor flat in idyllic setting ***WAS SOLD FOR £68,000 October 2008***
- Gas Central Heating. Popular rental area with rental potential up to £400 pcm (£4,800 p/a) when refurbed. Excellent potential high yielding investment opportunity. SALES: 7 Main Street, Newmilns was s
- Comprises: Reception hallway, Lounge open plan to Kitchen excellent size. 2 Bedroom. Bathroom. BENEFITS: Gas Central Heating. Upgrading required. Large property. ***Ideal investment purchase.***
- Prime commuter town centre address. Close to all local amenities with shops, school and recreational amenities within easy reach.
- Easy access to both the M77 and the M74 Motorway via Stonehouse and Strathaven.
Traditional sandstone fronted 2 bedroom flat 1st Floor Flat in popular Ayrshire commuter town of Newmilns with excellent motorway access benefitting from Gas Central Heating. ---THIS FLAT WAS SOLD FOR £68,000 prior to repossession (October 2008)--- Comprises: Reception hallway, Lounge 15’ x 9’10” with window formation to front and open plan to Kitchen 6’4” x 5’4”, Bathroom with 3 piece suite in white and 2 Bedrooms (11’3” x 9’10” and 10’5” x 8’6”). Gas Central Heating (not tested). Upgrading required. Newmilns is an attractive Ayrshire destination and is popular with first time buyers and investors with excellent transport links to main retail centres such as Ayr, Kilmarnock & Glasgow. ***SOLD AS SEEN*** Glasgow International Airport is located within driving distance from this popular Historic town.***7 Main Street, Newmilns was sold £51,000. Enjoying prime location within the Ayrshire village of Newmilns, offering a great level of accommodation ideal for first time buyers or Buy To Lets alike. Popular rental area with rental potential up to £400 pcm (£4,800 p/a) when refurbished. Excellent potential high yielding investment opportunity. There are excellent road links with Newmilns offering easy access to both the M77 and the M74 Motorway via Stonehouse and Strathaven. ***SURE TO SELL FAST*** This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £34500.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.