5 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale6 Beech Avenue,Parkgate,Dumfries,DG1
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Double Garage
SEMI DETACHED HOME IN FABULOUS RURAL LOCATION 8 MILES FROM DUMFRIES, AND ON A REGULAR BUS ROUTE TO DUMFRIES TOWN CENTRE. DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, THIS PROPERTY POTENTIALLY HAS 5 BEDROOMS AND GENEROUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION. WITH OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING AND MANY EXTRAS INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE, THIS PROPERTY HAS TO BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
PARKGATE IS A THRIVING RURAL COMMUNITY 8 MILES FROM DUMFRIES TOWN CENTRE WITH SOMETHING TO OFFER ALL AGE GROUPS. NETHERMILL PRIMARY SCHOOL IS LESS THAN 2 MILES AWAY AND THE LOCAL CHILDREN ARE TRANSPORTED THERE AND BACK BY BUS. THERE IS A PLAY PARK A SHORT WALK FROM THE PROPERTY AND PARKGATE VILLAGE HALL IS BUZZING WITH ACTIVITY INCLUDING REGULAR MEETINGS OF WRI, GUILD, MOTHER AND TODDLER, YOUTH CLUB AND SENIOR CITIZENS CLUB.
FROM THE WHITESANDS (A781) TURN RIGHT ONTO BUCCLEUCH STREET (A780). TURN RIGHT ONTO CHURCH CRESCENT (A780). CONTINUE ONTO (A780). CONTINUE ONTO EDINBURGH ROAD (A701). AT THE ROUNDABOUT TAKE THE SECOND EXIT ONTO (A701). AT THE ROUNDABOUT TAKE THE FIRST EXIT ONTO (A701). AFTER APPROXIMATELY 6 MILES YOU WILL ENTER PARKGATE. NUMBER 6 IS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE.
TELEPHONE 01387 721 843 OR 01387 721 394 THE SELLERS REPRESENTATIVES OR THE SELLING AGENTS ON 01848 330207 FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Bright and spacious with wood effect laminate flooring; built in pine cupboard housing electricity meter and fuse box; built in pine recessed dresser unit with cupboards, shelving and telephone point; Hanging rail for coats; overhead light; double power point; radiator; Access to all ground floor accommodation and stairwell to upper floor.
(14' 4" X 9' 5") (4.4m X 2.9m) at widest
Well proportioned bright room with patio doors to Conservatory Feature fireplace with oil burning stove and slate tiled hearth; Recessed display shelving and built in tv unit; fitted carpet; tv, aerial and sky connection; 3 prong overhead light; radiator; 3 double power points; wood effect curtain pole, curtains and tiebacks.
(11' 5" X 11' 5") (3.5m X 3.5m)
Square room overlooking rear garden and spectacular country-side beyond; terracotta tiled floor; Thomas Sanderson roof and window blinds; 2 x wall lights; 1 double power point; French doors to rear patio
(11' 3" X 11' 2") (3.45m X 3.4m) at widest
Spacious room with window to front and door to side; This Peter Haining of Kingholm kitchen. Features include:-integrated slimline dishwasher; integrated 4 ring frameless ceramic hob and extractor; integrated washing machine; integrated electric oven/grill; full sized Bosch fridge freezer (70/30); built in dining table/breakfast bar can accommodation 4 persons; integrated dresser with cupboards and lit glass display units; above window downlighters; space for microwave; contemporary splashback tiling; overhead light; 2 double and 2 single power points.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4
(10' 8" X 8' 7") (3.30m X 2.65m) at widest
Window to front; wood effect laminate flooring; recessed shelving; overhead light; wood effect curtain pole, curtains; 2 single power points; radiator
(14' 4" X 10' 8") (4.40m X 3.30m)
Large bright room with window to rear affording great rural views; fitted carpet; recessed shelving and cupboard space; overhead light; radiator; 2 single power points; wood effect curtain pole, curtains and tiebacks.
(10' 8" X 11' 2") (3.30m X 3.40m) at widest
Window to rear; vertical blinds; vinyl flooring; walk in understair lit cupboard with power point provides invaluable storage; single and double power points; radiator; overhead light.
Frosted glass window to front with vertical blinds; large walk in shower with Triton Jade electric shower, WC and pedestal sink; splashback tiling; overhead light; built in shelving; towel rail
Stairway leads up to upper floor.
There is a doorway on the mid landing into the eaves, providing great storage accommodation
There is a velux which allows light to flood down stairway and upper hall
Spacious hallway offering access to both bedrooms and bathroom; Full fitted cupboards provide generous storage; fitted carpet; overhead light; smoke alarm
(13' 9" X 14' 1") (4.25m X 4.30m) at widest
Large double room with velux window (with blind) affording great countryside views; Wardrobes and shelving built into the eaves, all available space has been used cleverly; wood effect laminate flooring; overhead light; radiator; 5 double power points
(13' 9" X 8' 7") (4.25m X 2.65m) at widest
Again, a large velux with blind gives great countryside views; built in shelving and cupboard space; radiator; overhead light; 4 double power points.
Velux window with blind; Three piece suite consisting of bath, WC and sink; mirror; radiator; overhead light.
Large imaginatively laid out garden housing an interesting variety of plants, shrubs and trees
Power and Light.
Patio area with attractive lawn; Rotary Drier; Oil Tank.
Large enough to accommodation up to four cars
1) The Telephone is subject to British Telecom Regulations.
2) Some Floor Coverings, some Light Fittings, Curtains, Blinds where specified are included in the sale.
3) Extension to the property maybe possible, but potential purchasers would be advised to consult the Planning Department, Dumfries & Galloway Council, English Street, Dumfries. Tel: (01387) 260000 in order to comply with their rules and regulations.
4) A copy of the Home Report is available at a charge
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG1 3LZ.
Council Tax Band B.
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens.
6. Entry by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32285467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 63584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.