1 bedroom apartment for saleElysian Fields, Colquitt Street City Centre L1
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Can be sold including furniture
- Parking available at added cost
- Close to Liverpool ONE
- 24 hour concierge and CCTV
- Arguably Liverpool's most popular development
- High specification throughout
- EPC C
- HELP TO BUY
Opportunity to purchase either 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in the prestigious Elysian Fields, located just off Duke St in the heart of the City Centre, these apartments offer City Living at its best. Prices start at £135.000 for one bedroom and £190.000 for two bedrooms apartments.Parking at an added cost. THESE DETAILS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED AND SHOULD BE USED AS A GUIDE ONLY. THEY SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR DESCRIPTION AND MEASUREMENTS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32293820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P615797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Louis, Liverpool . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.