3 bedroom detached house for saleDormer Bungalow, Tank Lane, Horncastle
Sold STC £199,950
- New Build Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three beds & two receptions
- Private plot
- Separate utility
- Downstairs bedroom and separate shower
- Integral garage
- Outline planning approved, plans awaiting approval
Currently under construction and due to be completed prior to Christmas. A new build three bedroom detached dormer bungalow with one bedroom and separate shower room to the ground floor, dressing room to the master bedroom, open plan dining kitchen, spacious lounge, utility and family bathroom.
The property will be built on a private plot in the well serviced market town of Horncastle and will further benefit from an integral garage. Horncastle is well situated for the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds. There are good road links to the county capital and Cathedral city of Lincoln, the larger market town of Louth and both the vibrant coastal resort of Skegness and the quiet sandy beaches situated further north along the coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-32297121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4625530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Bell & Company, Horncastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.