3 bedroom terraced house for saleDryleys Court, Goldings, Northampton
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room/WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
37 Dryleys Court, Northampton NN3 8XY. We act on behalf of the mortgagees in possession and are in receipt of an offer of £70,000 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so by midday on the Thursday 9th February 2012 to William H Brown, Kingsley NN2 7HH.
37 Dryleys Court, Northampton NN3 8XY. We act on behalf of the mortgagees in possession and are in receipt of an offer of £70,000 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so by midday on the Thursday 9th February 2012 to William H Brown, 74 Kingsley Park Terrace, Northampton NN2 7HH Tel: 01604 719461.
Entered via double glazed front door, stairs rising to the first floor landing, doors to rooms.
Lounge 13' 1" x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.99m x 2.97m maximum )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to:-
Kitchen 19' 11" x 10' 9" ( 6.07m x 3.28m )
'L' shaped room. Double glazed door to the rear garden, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, a range of base and wall mounted storage units, sink unit and drainer.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, space for white goods, WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect, access to loft space, doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, archway opening to:-
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, archway opening to bedroom two.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Patio seating area, lawn area, partly enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN102412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.