5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mount, Dewsbury Road, Woodkirk, Dewsbury
- Individual Detached Family Home
- Five Bedroom Accommodation
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Lounge, Sitting Room & Formal Dining Room
- En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Occupying Substantial Gardens
- Convenient For M62 Motorway Access
- EPC Rating = F
An individual five bedroom detached family home occupying an enviable plot with substantial gardens and detached double garage. This property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance porch, entrance hallway, spacious lounge, sitting room, formal dining room with through access to a breakfast kitchen, conservatory, utility room, one bedroom/study, bathroom and guest W.C.. A first floor landing provides access to four bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom with modern roll top free standing bath and separate W.C.. Externally the property has a driveway to the front providing ample off road parking and access to a double detached garage. The property is set within substantial gardens comprising of lawned areas, patio and mature shrub / flowerbed areas. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size of property and gardens on offer within this individual and distinctive detached family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32358309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK110921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.