3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNiton Road, Rookley, Isle of Wight
Sold STC £325,000
- Three bedroom cottage
- 3 acres included (optional)
- Parking, garage and stables
- Front and rear gardens
- Extended lounge area and kitchen and dining areas
- Set in a convenient rural setting
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This very charming country cottage is sold with 3 acres of land and sits alongside its two neighbours down a quiet lane within a country scene backdrop.For anyone looking for a rural lifestyle that could also offer the equestrian trappings, this home could work ideally for you. Already in situ is a stable to the front of the home, with easy access to the land, which has power and water available.The property itself has that cottage grace and charm but has been extended in the past to provide well-balanced accommodation consisting of three double bedrooms, first-floor family bathroom, a generously-sized lounge area, downstairs cloakroom and kitchen and dining areas.Externally, you have attractive front and rear gardens, driveway parking for a number of vehicles, a stable and garage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Our cottage has been our family home for 36 years.We have loved the ‘Country Life’ enjoying wonderful walks and being able to take out horses’ straight onto a bridleway.There is also an equestrian centre only five minutes away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'0 x 12'3 (6.10m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 22'0 x 10'6 (6.71m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'10 x 10'6 (3.91m x 3.20m)
- Rear Porch: 9'0 x 6'5 (2.75m x 1.96m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'0 (3.94m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 7'3 (3.91m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 8'9 (3.41m x 2.67m)
- Family Bathroom
- Parking, Garage & Stables
- Front & Rear Gardens
- 3 Acres Included (Optional)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60900706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.