5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeytonstone, London
- Price Range: £650,000 - £700,000
- 5 bedroom period home
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner
- En-suite utility room
- Many original features
- Sought after location
Fladgate Road is a charming sought after tree lined turning hidden away in a quiet and popular pocket of Upper Leytonstone. This quaint enclave is snuggled between Whipps Cross, Hollow Pond and Wanstead. It mostly consists of well maintained Victorian residential homes giving it a village feel.Surrounded by green open spaces of Epping Forest with its boating lakes and ancient heaths. It is a perfect place to live for families who enjoy outdoor activities such as picnics and bike rides around Hollow Pond on those sunny days. This stunning 5 bedroom Victorian home has been lovingly restored by the current owners, returning it back to its former glory. For those of you who appreciate original features , this home has an abundance for your eyes to feast on. The owners have created a large family room which is open to a spacious bespoke contemporary kitchen with a central island, cleverly blended modern design with period features. In addition they have converted the loft to provide a further two ample bedrooms. Other benefits include a luxury family bathroom, en-suite, separate shower room and utility room.This is truly a unique find and must be viewed to fully appreciate this one off opportunity.
What the Owner says:This is an undiscovered pocket of Upper Leytonstone. We benefit from all the facilities of both Wanstead and Leytonstone. It is very quiet because there is no through traffic yet it is only about a 7 min walk to the tube.
There is a real village atmosphere and a sense of community here . We have great neighbours and everyone takes pride in their homes and the area. I wish I could pick this home up and take it with us. It has been a labour of love. We will really miss living here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'11 × 13'1 (4.55m × 3.98m)
- Family Room: 11'8 × 10'4 (3.55m × 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 9'3 × 8'7 (2.83m × 2.63m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'6 × 18'8 (6.25m × 5.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'8 × 13'3 (5.39m × 4.04m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 × 12'11 (4.04m × 3.93m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 × 11'8 (3.58m × 3.55m)
- Bedroom 4: 18'4 × 11'4 (5.58m × 3.45m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'6 × 8'5 (3.5m × 2.57m)
- Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32388940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53209186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.