2 bedroom flat for saleAlton Heights, Lower Parkstone
Sold by Us £300,000
A 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury flat
Churchfield Estate Agents are pleased to offer this raised ground floor two double bedroom modern apartment with good sized balcony. The apartment benefits from a modern kitchen, luxury bathroom & en-suite shower, underground parking.
Alton Heights is a contemporary style development of six 2 bedroom apartments and two 2 bedroom luxury penthouses occupying an elevated position close to and overlooking Poole Harbour in one of the most sought after areas to live on the south coast, Alton Road is ideally located for home owners to take advantage of nearby parkstone Golf Course, Poole Park, the numerous yaught clubs and the rejuvinated Poole Quay with its lively public houses, restaurants and comprehensive shopping facilities.
The nearby bustling shopping village of Ashley Cross offers an electric mix of contemporary shops and businesses, and the Green in Ashley Cross is an integral part of the community offering social events an area to relax and soak up the urban village atmosphere.
Open Plan Living Area 5.51m (18ft 1in) x 5.28m (17ft 4in)
Lounge Area Floor to ceiling glazed windows with sliding doors, spacious balcony, carpeted floors, pre-wired for all current future developments in audio-visual entertainment and Hi-Def broadcast including Sky Plus and 2 plasma positions, surround sound pre-wired.
Kitchen Spacious interior with open plan living and dining area, Kitchen laid with polished porcelain floor tiles, contemporary cream and high gloss kitchen units, island unit 60mm 'Lechner' walnut parquet with 'Alu' multi edged worktops, fully integrated appliances include:- fridge/freezer/dishwasher/oven/induction hob/Glass chimney hood Contemporary stainless steel sink with stainless steel tap.
Bedroom One 5.92m (19ft 5in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room Fully tiled with designer tiles, fully integrated with mirrors above vanity unit, back to wall WC's with concealed cistern, 'Sistema' wall hang vanity unit with 'Deca' basin, designer wall mounted basin fillers, all chrome, double shower with contemporary shower valve and overhead shower, large rain shower fixed head, down lights and over mirror light.
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11ft 0in) x 2.49m (8ft 2in)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Bathroom Shower attachment to the bath, fully tiled with designer tiles, fully integrated wall mirrors above vanity unit, back to wall WC's with concealed cistern, 'Sistema' wall hung vanity unit with 'Deca' basin and designer wall mounted basin fillers all chrome.
Bike storage area, Communal bin store, External security lighting.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord’s legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Heating Under floor heating
Building Guarantee Covered by a ten year PREMIER guarantee insurance
Maintenance Approximately £1200 per annum comprising buildings insurance, window cleaning, maintenance and cleaning in of the communal areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.