5 bedroom detached house for saleHall Lane, Elsham, North Lincolnshire DN20
Withdrawn from Market
- Discreetly situated five bedroom detached family home in premier village location
- Dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace, 21'2 formal dining room and garden room
- Outstanding breakfast kitchen designed for relaxed entertaining
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite, guest suite with shower and three further bedrooms
- Luxurious family bathroom with double ended bath and walk in shower enclosure
- Separate games room with potential for sauna overlooking lawned grounds
- Family life personified
- EPC RATING : "C"
Discreetly situated in a premier village location this detached five bedroom home, offered for sale through Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire, displays a relaxed vibrancy designed to cater for all aspects of modern family living.
The generous reception hall leads to a large dual aspect lounge ideal for relaxed evenings. The 21'2 forward facing dining room is designed for formal family celebrations whilst the outstanding breakfast kitchen with its extensive range of traditional white units links the garden to the home and provides an excellent informal social space. The rear facing garden room allows space for quiet contemplation.
To the first floor the generous master suite includes a stylish shower room and the guest suite also enjoys private shower facilities whilst the superb family bathroom with its freestanding double ended bath and walk in shower is an indulgent, yet practical, luxury.
The theme of entertaining extends to the outside where the primarily lawned grounds are best viewed from the separate games room which could become additional accommodation or work space as required.
Set back beyond lawned gardens with extensive reception parking, Concept House is the epitome of modern family life in a premier village location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32424831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4637201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.