2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThistle Close, Yaxley, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner, Kitchen
- Solar Panel Electricity Generation System
- Downstairs Wc, Bathroom
- Garage & Gardens
This home offers well presented accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens, garage & no onward chain & has the huge benefit of a solar panel electricity generation system
An extremely well presented end of terrace house which is set in a pleasant position within this recently completed estate. This home is offered for sale with no onward chain and offers accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge diner, downstairs wc, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens & garage. This property has the huge benefit of a solar panel electricity generation system which will reduce the cost of electricity, leading to cheaper overall running costs for the owners.
Radiator, doors to lounge diner, downstairs wc & archway to kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Lounge Diner 14' 8" x 12' 1" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.68m narrowing to 2.64m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 3" ( 3.02m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to the front, sink drainer set into work surface, further range of work surfaces with cupboards below and range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood and fitted electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space. Concealed wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to the loft, doors to:
Bedroom 1 8' 3" x 12' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" narrowing to 8' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m narrowing to 2.59m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in overstairs storage cupboard / wardrobe.
Fitted to comprise: close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower & screen, radiator, shaver point, extractor unit.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to bark chippings. The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing and walling with gated rear access. The garden also has the benefits of an outside water tap & outside lighting. The single garage is situated en bloc to the rear.
From our office, proceed up Lansdowne Road & turn right onto Broadway. Take a left hand turn into Jasmine Way & at the bottom turn right into Violet Way. Proceed along & take a right hand turn into Thistle Close, the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32476798.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ102202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.