3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBolham Lane, Retford
Sold STC £245,000
- Individually designed and built detached bungalow
- Lounge, dining kitchen, garden room
- Three double bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom and a family bathroom
- Beautiful mature gardens to three sides
- Detached double garage
A rare opportunity to purchase this individually designed and built detached bungalow positioned on a generous plot within walking distance of Retford town. Maintained to a high standard throughout with versatile accommodation.
A rare opportunity to purchase this individually designed and built detached bungalow approx 1488 square feet and positioned on a generous plot, on a highly regarded residential street to the fringes of Retford town. Maintained to a high standard throughout with versatile accommodation that includes a spacious entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen and a garden room. There are three double bedrooms, an ensuite to the master bedroom and a bathroom with three piece suite and a shower cubicle. To the outside of the property are beautifully presented gardens to three sides and a driveway that leads to a double detached garage plus an area for additional parking.
An open fronted porch with quarry tiles and exposed brick.
Entrance Hall 19' 9" max x 9' 8" ( 6.02m max x 2.95m )
A commanding entrance hall with neutral decor, two radiators, double doors to the porch and a walk in double cloaks and airing cupboard, traditional mouldings, coving to the ceiling and a telephone point. There is also access to the boarded loft space via a loft ladder.
Lounge 22' 10" x 16' 10" ( 6.96m x 5.13m )
Feature fire surround with a living flame gas fire, TV and telephone point, double glazed bow window, two radiators plus plumbing installed for a third radiator, traditional mouldings and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" x 12' 5" ( 5.54m x 3.78m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of light oak wall and base units and worksurfaces and a sink and drainer with a waste disposal unit. There is an integrated electric oven and a gas hob, an integrated microwave and washer dryer, an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Part tiling and part carpet to the floors, TV and telephone point, coving to the ceiling and a concealed space for a boiler.
Garden Room 16' 6" x 7' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.16m )
PVCu double glazed windows and doors and a TV point.
Bedroom 1 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
Front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a radiator. TV and telephone points, built in wardrobe and traditional mouldings.
Ensuite Bathroom 10' 4" x 5' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.63m )
Bath, wash hand basin with a vanity unit below and a built in bidet and wc. Double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and splashback tiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.78m )
TV and telephone point, radiator, built in wardrobes, coving to the ceiling, plumbing for a wash hand basin and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.25m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, telephone point and plumbing for a wash hand basin.
Bathroom 10' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.01m )
Three piece suite plus a shower cubicle, splashback tiling, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed window.
Gardens to three sides to include areas of lawn, two areas of plum slate and pebble, mature plants and shrubs including palm, apple and pyracantha. The garden includes a shed. The gardens are enclosed by fence and gated.
A pebbled sweeping driveway leads to the double garage (21'6 x 24'4) with two up and over doors, an inspection pit and a side courtesy door. There is also additional parking at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32501452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD102255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.