4 bedroom detached house for saleBurton Road, Heckington, Sleaford
- Sought After Location
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Oil Central Heating
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- 19' 10" Dining Kitchen
- Ten Paddock Areas
- Fifteen Stables
- Triple Garaging Unit
- Viewing by Appointment Only
AN EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A SUBSTANTIAL FOUR BEDROOM HOME NESTLING WITHIN EXTENSIVE GROUNDS. There is a fantastic all weather menage area, fifteen stables with the acreage currently being organised into ten paddock areas
An exceptional opportunity to purchase a substantial Detached House set within extensive grounds currently providing ten paddocks, fifteen stables and an all weather menage area. The property offers a real one off opportunity to purchase a home of this magnitude in this sought after location. The house itself offers substantial living accommodation to include two main reception rooms, a Dining Kitchen, separate Utility Room and Ground Floor WC. To the first floor there are Four Bedrooms the master of which has an Ensuite Shower Room and a separate Family Bathroom. There are extensive views from the property over the extensive grounds in which the property nestles. The substantial grounds at the property will no doubt be a decisive factor for the eventual buyer and are presently arranged into a riding stables format to include ten paddock areas, fifteen timber stables with a tack room, rug room and reception in addition. There is also an excellent separate all weather menage completing the package offered by this exceptional property. There is a timber triple garaging unit and sweeping driveway approach from Burton Road. Viewing of this property is available strictly via appointment and is highly recommended in order that the property and extensive grounds can be fully appreciated
Entrance Hallway 11' 10" Maximum x 9' 5" Maximum ( 3.61m Maximum x 2.87m Maximum )
Having entrance door with glazed side panelled, staircase rising to the first floor, coved ceiling, telephone point, radiator
Lounge 19' 9" x 12' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.91m )
This room features a cast iron burner as a focal point of the room with ornamental fire surround and marble effect inset and hearth. There are two radiators, three windows providing extensive views, coved ceiling and glazed double doors with glazed side panels opening to the gardens
Study 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
This room has a radiator, telephone point, coved ceiling and window to the rear
Dining Kitchen 19' 10" x 10' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.30m )
This excellent Dining Kitchen features a range of base and wall mounted fitted units incorporating matching drawers and a range of worksurfacing. There is a fitted double oven and four plate hob with extractor hood over. There is an extractor fan, inset spot lighting, ceramic tiled flooring and a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There are two radiator, further glazed eye level cabinets and glazed double doors opening to the rear
Utility Room 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
This useful area has two windows, plumbing for automatic washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and partly glazed door to the rear
Ground Floor Wc
Having a wash hand basin, low level WC, window, ceramic tiled floor and radiator
First Floor Landing
The galleried landing is a pleasant feature of the property and offers views over the surrounding paddocks and countryside beyond. There is the airing cupboard housing the tank, coved ceiling and radiator. There area an extensive range of views from all of the first floor rooms of the surrounding paddocks, grounds and countryside beyond
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom has a window to the rear, coved ceiling, radiator
Fitted with a suite comprising a substantial shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, majority tiled walls, electric shaver point, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is also a coved ceiling and window
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Having a radiator, coved ceiling, window to the rear
Bedroom Three 11' 9" Maximum x 8' 10" ( 3.58m Maximum x 2.69m )
Having window to the front, coved ceiling and radiator
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
Having a radiator, coved ceiling, window to the front aspect
Fitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is also a bidet, radiator, majority tiled walls, window and coved ceiling
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with a car parking area on entry and flood lighting. On approaching the property there is a small paddock on the right hand side with stable and there is a further additional timber stable block with five stables and a tack room area.
The overwhelming feature of the property are the substantial grounds which are presently laid out in riding school and stable format and comprise of nine paddock areas presently. Clearly this property would be of exceptional interest to customers with equestrian pursuits however, may also be of substantial interest to discerning purchasers pursuing other outdoor interest (subject to any necessary permissions). The main stabling block comprises ten timber stables with concrete forecourt. There is also a triple garaging unit currently arranged into a double garage and adjacent single garage. There are two further separate sheds currently utilised as a rug room and a feed room. There is an outer WC and shower room having a shower tray, low level WC and wash hand basin. There are two further timber buildings currently utilised as an office and learning room.
A particular feature is the separate all weather menage area being enclosed by a post and rail fencing. There is a metal gated entrance to this feature area.
There are also enclosed inner gardens to the front of the property being laid to lawn with security lighting and outside lighting.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the property and particularly the extensive grounds on offer can be fully appreciated
Double Garage 19' 11" x 19' 9" ( 6.07m x 6.02m )
Having two pairs of twin timber doors, power and lighting
Adjacent Single Garage 19' 10" x 10' 1" ( 6.05m x 3.07m )
Having twin doors
For further details on the property and full extent of the grounds please enquire with the agents
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH103340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.