1 bedroom flat for saleOne Blackfriars Tower, SE1
Withdrawn from Market
- Level 12
- New Iconic London Building
- Large 784 sq feet One Bedroom Flat
- South Facing
- High Quality Boutique Hotel
- Landscaped Piazza
- Completion due summer 2017
Extremely spacious one bedroom apartment within the One Blackfriars development SE1.
One Blackfriars is perfectly positioned for the best that the capital has to offer. Whilst only four minutes from the newly renovated Blackfriars station, its excellent location and superb transport links provide fast access to businesses, shops, entertainment and international travel.
The One Blackfriars Tower will be complemented by a high-quality boutique hotel, which will commensurate with the exceptional architectural quality of the public realm. The Retail and Leisure building will sit to the south of the Tower, offering high-quality retail units.
At the heart of One Blackfriars, the beautifully landscaped piazza with a water feature creates the destination. Pictures are computer generated impressions and may not be the actual property
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4336348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.