1 bedroom apartment for saleHaswell Gardens, North Shields
- 1st Floor 1 Bedroomed Flat
- PRETTY and COSY Living Room
- OPEN PLAN to U-Shaped Kitchen
- Very Smart DOUBLE Bedroom
- Family Bath/Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC Setting
- IDEAL Purchase for 1st Time Buyers
This very attractive 1st floor 1 bedroomed flat is an ideal purchase for 1st time buyers, especially with our new MORTGAGE product that even caters for those with adverse credit. There is a very pretty and cosy living room, that leads in an open plan arrangement through to a U shaped kitchen with breakfasting bench, which provides ample wall and floor units, in a modern style and includes various appliances. There is a very smart double bedroom with wardrobe area and a particularly pleasing family bath/shower room. Additional storage cupboard, allocated parking, quiet cul de sac setting within the grounds of what was once one of Tynemouth's premier hospitals and positioned very close to the town centre. Tel 0191 2578888 for viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32536477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1944566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Secret Key, Tynemouth-Monkseaton-North Shields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.