This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Summercroft Scawcett Lane, Epworth, DN9
- 4 Bedrooms
- Built in 1999
- Subject to an Agricultural Occupancy Condition
- Double and Triple garaging
- Central heating and PVcu double glazing
- Standing on about 0.17 Ha (0.42 acre)
- Ground floor Shower Room and Utility
- First floor bathrom and En-suite
- Ground floor Lounge, Office and Dining Kitchen
Tenure: FreeholdSummercroft is located in open countryside about 2 miles from the centre of Epworth. Access to Junction 2 of the M180 is about 5 miles away.
The property is being offered for sale subject to an Agricultural Occupancy Condition.
MAIN RECEPTION HALL with radiator.
LOUNGE (about 5m x 3.6m plus 3.0m x 2.3m) having brick fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and 2 radiators.
OFFICE (about 3.6m x 1.7m) with radiator.
DINING KITCHEN (about 7.0m x 3.5m) with fitted base and wall units including work tops, sink unit, built-in dish washer, radiator, corner feature fireplace with oil fired stove.
UTILITY ROOM (about 3.2m x 1.8m) with plumbing for automatic washing machine and dryer. Belfast sink, radiator and external door.
SHOWER ROOM with w.c., wash basin and shower.
PORCH with tiled flooring.
LANDING with radiator.
BEDROOM 1 (about 4.7m x 3.5m) with radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM (about 3.2m x 2.9m) with radiator, w.c., wash basin and shower.
BEDROOM 2 (about 3.9m x 2.5m) with radiator.
BEDROOM 3 (about 3.5m x 2.8m) with radiator.
BEDROOM 4 (about 3.5m x 2.0m) with radiator.
BATHROOM (about 3.3m x 1.7m) with w.c., wash basin , bath with shower over and radiator.
Front, side and rear lawned gardens.
DOUBLE GARAGE (about 5.2m x 6.2m) with two up-and-over doors. A staircase leads to the:
GAMES ROOM (about 6.0m x 6.2m) with 2 radiators.
DETACHED TRIPLE GARAGE BLOCK (about 9.5m x 5.8m) with Loft Space (9.5m x 3.4m) over.
Mains water and electricity. Drainage to private system. Oil fired central heating.
Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents on 01427 873684.
The property is subject to an Agricultural Occupancy Condition. A copy of the planning consent is available from the Agents Epworth office.
The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
1. The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
2. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate only.
3. Extracts from the Ordnance Survey are only to identify the site mentioned in the Sales Particulars. The surrounding areas may have changed since it was produced and therefore may not be an accurate reflection of the area around the property’s boundaries.
4. Details regarding rating and Town and Country Planning matters have been obtained on a verbal basis from the appropriate Local Authority. Unless stated, we have not examined copies of Planning Consents. We would recommend that interested parties contact the Local authority independently.
Grice and Hunter give notice that these particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in employment of Grice and Hunter has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.