This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Bourne Road, Colchester
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- End Of Terrace
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Town & Station Access
This two bedroom end of terrace house is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre and town train station. The property benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms, study/nursery and bathroom. Externally there is a generous rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with open fire inset, exposed floorboards, door to:
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators, feature fireplace with open fire inset, stairs to first floor with storage recess under with fitted low level storage cupboards, door to:
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.11m )
Sash window to side and window to rear, door to side leading to garden, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, integrated electric double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine, tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, fitted storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed floorboards, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' ( 3.81m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cast iron fireplace, exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Upvc obscure window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin, panelled bath.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area, flower and shrub borders, timber shed and gate providing side access, all enclosed by panelled fencing.
Proceed up Balkerne Hill/A134, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Southway/A134, at St Botolphs Circus take the fourth exit onto Mersea Road/B1025, turn left onto Bourne Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.