Commercial property for saleCenturian Park, DAVYFIELD ROAD, Blackburn
Withdrawn from Market
- Investment opportunity of a 250 year lease
- Fully Managed And Maintained Investment
- Returns Paid In Advance Annually
- Approved for SIPP / SASS / QROPS
- Full UK Land Register Tittle Deed
We are offering a unique investment opportunity in what is currently the strongest sector within the UKs commercial property market and should be considered as a viable addition to a diversified investment portfolio. A 660 sqft unit that is fully managed and offers a hassle free and maintenance free investment in a fully purpose built storage facility based in a prominent location with high visibility. 8% Guaranteed return for 2 years, With potential rises to 10% in year 3 and 4, and 12% in year 5 and 6.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5055838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.