Commercial property for saleRiverside Road, PRIDE PARK, Derby
Withdrawn from Market
- Investment opportunity of a 999 year lease
- Fully Managed And Maintained Invetsment
- Returns Paid In Advance Annually
- Approved for SIPP / SASS / QROPS
- Full UK Land Register Tittle Deed
We are offering a unique investment opportunity in what is currently the strongest sector within the UKs commercial property market and should be considered as a viable addition to a diversified investment portfolio. A hassle free and maintenance free investment, 660 sq ft fully managed in a new purpose built storage facilities in prominent locations with high visibility. 8% Guaranteed return for 2 years, rising to 10% in year 3 and 4, and 12% in year 5 and 6.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5055856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.