4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Swaffham
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Bungalow
- Extensive Secure Parking
- Garaging for 4-5 Cars
- Security Cameras
- 4 Bedrooms + En-Suite
- Oil Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System
Located along a private lane on the outskirts of the market town of Swaffham, a bungalow for a car enthusiast, offering luxury garaging facilities for 4-5 cars. The garage has electronically operated doors and integral door into the property. To the front there is also extensive secure parking.
A bungalow for a car enthusiast, which offers luxury garaging for 4-5 cars. The garage has a plastered ceiling, two electrically operated double doors and a personal door into the bungalow. The garage also doubles as a workshop with storage units, shelving and strip lighting. In addition to the garage there is extensive off-road parking in the front courtyard, which is fully enclosed with a wall marking it's boundaries and brick pillars with lighting and a sliding electronic gate marking it's entrance.
The property itself has been extensively extended and offers 4 bedroom accommodation. With en-suite to the master bedroom, this house and all singing and dancing Bellagio eight jet steam power shower. Bedroom 4 is used by the owner as a study, this has an Ethernet computer point (category 6), which is also in other rooms.
An interesting point in the kitchen/breakfast room is a built-in the wall tropical fish tank, which is also a feature of the sitting room.
Half UPVC double glazed leaf patterned front door with two external courtesy lights leading to:
Entrance Hall 14' 11" max extending to 21' 7" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.55m max extending to 6.58m max x 4.11m max )
Coved ceiling, access to loft area, 9 inset ceiling spotlights, two radiators, UPVC double glazed window, doors to Study/Bedroom 4, half UPVC double glazed obscure glass door to rear garden (with outside recessed storm canopy with UPVC ceiling), integral door to garage, opening through to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 10" x 10' 3" ( 4.52m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of high gloss white floor and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and stainless steel drainer to side, plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, Belling freestanding electric oven with cooker hood over, space for condenser dryer, space and plumbing fro American style fridge-freezer, two matching breakfast bars, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coved ceiling, 11 inset ceiling spotlights, two UPVC double glazed windows. A feature of this room, in front of the main breakfast bar is the tropical fish tank, set into the wall, diving the kitchen and sitting room, opening to Inner Lobby.
Study / Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Coved ceiling, radiator, telephone point, Ethernet computer point (category 6), UPVC double glazed window.
Coved ceiling, access to loft space (fully boarded with lighting and power points), UPVC double glazed window, door to Family Bathroom, door to further bedroom, door to:
Sitting Room 16' 4" x 10' 8" into chimney recess ( 4.98m x 3.25m into chimney recess )
Two radiators, coved and textured ceiling, two wall light points, dimmer switch controls, ceiling light with dimmer switch, television and telephone points, remote controlled electric wall mounted coal effect fire, cupboard housing controls for pump filtration unit under the tropical fish tank, Ethernet broadband connection point, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to:
Conservatory 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed windows on a brick base, poly carbonate roof, two wall light points, black Slate flooring, radiator, power points, television and telephone points, 3/4 UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, 8 inset ceiling spotlights, television point, Ethernet broadband connection point, door to En-Suite Shower Room, further door to:
Walk-In Wardrobe Cupboard
Hanging rails, coved ceiling, ceiling lights.
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising dual flush low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, Bellagio eight jet steam power shower cubicle incorporating special features including a steam unit with temperate control, monsoon overhead shower with an addition chrome hand-held shower, radio/MP3 player with speaker and over-head interchangeable colour lighting etc. Part tiled, chrome heated towel rail, smooth ceiling, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 9" max x 11' 3" ( 3.58m max x 3.43m)
UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, television point.
Suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, corner panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower over, curved shower curtain and rail, brass fittings, extensively tiled, radiator, coved ceiling, wall mounted electric heater, UPVC double glazed leaf patterned window.
Integral Garage / Workshop Irregular Shaped Room 49' 7" min x 16' 8" min ( 15.11m min x 5.08m)
Two large up and over electronically operated doors, smooth ceiling, personal door into the property, 4 wall strip lights, a range of floor mounted storage units and shelving, power points. (This garage houses 4-5 cars)
The property is approached over a private shared road, serving just a few other individual properties. Access to the property is through a large sliding electronically operated wrought iron gate into the shingled front courtyard, offering extensive parking. The boundaries of the courtyard are walled with pillars with inset wrought iron railings and lighting on the pillars, marking the entrance to the property.
The property has a fully enclosed rear garden with a decked patio area with inset lighting, housing a hot tub (available by separate negotiation if required), a purpose built brick barbecue shelter with pan tiled roof. From here, a door leads through to the integral store room.
In front of the barbecue is an extensively decked seating/patio area. Within the rear garden is the oil tank.
Integral Store Room
Power and light connected.
From the town centre, take the Lynn Street, which then becomes Lynn Road and follow the road. Take the right hand turn towards the Bovis development and then take an immediate left turn into Low Road. The property can be found in the right hand side, identified by our "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32725316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM101964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.