3 bedroom detached house for saleVillage Road, Maeshafn, Mold
Offers in Region of £390,000
- Stunning 17th Century Traditional Welsh Longcottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway and Detached Garage
- Annex/Holiday Cottage
- One Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rural Location
A stunning detached cottage 17th Century traditional Welsh long cottage with a one bedroom annex/holiday cottage set in landscaped grounds with a driveway and detached garage / workshop.The property has been tastefully refurbished and extended over recent years.
A stunning detached cottage 17th Century traditional Welsh long cottage with a one bedroom annex/holiday cottage set in landscaped grounds with a driveway and detached garage / workshop. The property has been tastefully refurbished and extended over recent years. In brief the accommodation comprises hall, sitting room, conservatory, study, kitchen, bedroom three/playroom, bathroom, landing, master bedroom with en suite and further bedroom. The annex/holiday cottage has a kitchen, lounge, bedroom and shower room and has been utilised as a holiday cottage over recent years .This property must be viewed to appreciate the scope and presentation of the accommodation on offer and its location in this splendid village.
An enclosed porch with a stable style entrance door, two double glazed windows and tiled floor.
A spacious open entrance hall with steps up to further hallway, two radiators, window to side, wood block flooring, telephone point, double glazed rear door and double door leading to the lounge.
Sitting Room 17' 1" x 15' 9" ( 5.21m x 4.80m )
With double glazed bow style window, feature fireplace and inset cast iron wood burner stove, wall light points, wood block flooring and double glazed double doors leading into
With double glazed windows on three sides, stone tiled flooring and French style double glazed doors.
Study 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink unit, built in double electric oven, built in electric hob with pull out extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, windows to the front and rear elevations, tiled flooring, exposed beams, door leading through to the annex off.
Playroom / Bedroom Three 17' 1" x 8' 6" ( 5.21m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash handbasin, low level w.c., radiator, extractor fan, built in mirrored cabinet, shaver point and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With exposed floor boards with skylite window, open plan to
Bedroom One 22' 8" x 11' 5" ( 6.91m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window, exposed floor boards, double radiator, skylite window, steps and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
With three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash handbasin, low level w.c., tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, extractor fan, door into storage cupboard and double glazed window.
Built In Dressing Room 8' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.65m )
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 13' 7" ( 4.80m x 4.14m )
With double glazed window, double radiator, fitted wardrobes/cupboards and exposed floor boards.
Annexe / Holiday Cottage
The cottage is accessed by its own front entrance door and can be accessed via the kitchen of the main house.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink, built in fridge, built in dishwasher, built in electric oven and hob with pull out extractor over, inglenook fireplace with woodburner stove and glass door, ceramic style flooring and two windows.
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
With windows to the front and rear elevations, feature stone fireplace, radiator and door into:
Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
With two windows to front elevation, one window to rear elevation, double door into wardrobe, door to shower room.
Fitted with a three piece suite including double shower with fitted electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal handbasin with mirror and shaver point and light, radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan and window to the front.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to the detached garage / workshop with electric garage door, a dual parking area and access to both sides of the property. The front garden has been landscaped in a cottage garden style. The large side garden is enclosed by mature conifer screening and stone walling with large lawned area. The enclosed rear garden has a pleasant sun terrace and patio, summerhouse and further lawned areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS106432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.