- FOUR BEDROOM CONVERTED FARM BUILDING
- SUPERB VAULTED SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM AND CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- GROUND FLOOR STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR
- TWO UPSTAIRS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- WITHIN A MILE OF CHESSINGTON SOUTH MAINLINE STATION
Paddock Cottage forms part of what was originally Barwell Court Farm which was redeveloped/converted into character homes in 1999 (all of which enjoy this idyllic semi-rural location). The front of the property is accessed by foot through an attractive lawned courtyard with water feature or if by car via a drive leading to the property's gravel driveway to the rear of the property. On the Ground Floor there is an Entrance Hall off which is a superb vaulted sitting room with fire place, a kitchen breakfast room leading onto a conservatory with attractive views to open countryside and a study/bedroom four. The ground floor also includes the master bedroom suite which features a vaulted ceiling and en suite shower room. Upstairs there are two further double bedrooms.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.