3 bedroom detached house for saleBlakes Avenue, New Malden
- Link detached
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Extended to the rear
- 2 receptions
- Large private garden to rear
- Off-Street parking
- Planning permission to extend
A well presented 2/3 bedroom link detached family home situated in arguably the best road within Motspur Park. This property has been fully extended to the rear providing large downstairs space with the additional benefit of a downstairs wc, large private rear garden & off-street parking.
A well presented two/three bedroom link detached family home situated in arguably the best road within Motspur Park. This property has been fully extended to the rear providing large downstairs space with the additional benefit of a downstairs wc, large private rear garden, off-street parking and potential to further extend (stpp).
Double glazed door and window to side, under stairs storage cupboard, wooden flooring, double radiator.
Single glazed window to side, wooden flooring, extractor fan, low level w.c, wash hand basin.
Reception Room 14' 5" irregular x 12' 10" max ( 4.39m irregular x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, double radiator, coved ceiling, picture rail, wall lighting, central feature gas fireplace with surround, TV aerial point.
Fitted Kitchen / Diner 20' 7" x 20' 2" ( 6.27m x 6.15m )
Range of wall and base units comprising wooden work surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in hob, oven and extractor, plumbing for washing-machine and dishwasher, part tiled, lino flooring, space for fridge-freezer, double glazed window to side, double glazed bi-folding doors leading on to rear garden,
Family Room 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Wooden flooring, double radiator, coved ceiling, wall lighting, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
Double glazed bay windows to front and side, wooden flooring, double radiator.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 14' ( 4.62m x 4.27m )
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted, double radiator, picture rail, feature built-in wardrobes in to eaves, feature open high level fireplace.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, double radiator, picture rail, feature open fireplace.
Three piece white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome tap, low level wc, radiator, part tiled, lino flooring, double glazed frosted window to rear and side.
Secluded Garden To Rear
Approx 110 ft, mainly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature border shrubs, bushes, trees and plants, two feature fish ponds, garden shed, paved patio area, side access.
Off-Street Parking To Front
For two further bedrooms to the first floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32774020.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML101493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.