7 bedroom house for saleUpper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 8DN
- 1 Flat
- 6 Bedsits
- 4 Parking spaces
This property is a substantial semi-detached property set over 4 floors. It is situated in a popular area of Maidstone off of the Tonbridge Road offering excellent access to Maidstone Town Centre and the array of local shops, amenities and leisure facilities.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
Kitchen/Diner: 3.5m x 4.4m Bathroom: 1.8m x 2m Lobby: 1.8m x 2.3m Bedroom: 3.6m x 4.4m
Bedsit 1: 4m x 4.5m Bedsit 2: 3.4m x 4.5m Shower Room: 1.5m x 1.6m
Bedsit 3: 3.6m x 4.5m Bedsit 4: 3.5m x 4.5m Bathroom: 2.1m x 1.6m Communal Laundry Room
Bedsit 5: 3.6m x 3.4m Bedsit 6: 3.6m x 3.5m 2 x Lockable Storage Cupboards
The property has a car park to the rear offering four spaces. One of these is rented with the basement flat and the other 3 are rented at an additional cost.
Basement flat is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £540pcm.
Bedsit 1 is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £390pcm.
Bedsit 2 is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £368pcm.
Bedsit 3 is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £390pcm.
Bedsit 4 is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £347pcm.
Bedsit 5 is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £370pcm.
Bedsit 6 is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and achieving a rental income of £370pcm.
Parking Space 1 is currently let at £30pcm.
Parking Space 2 is currently let at £30pcm.
Parking Space 3 is allocated to the basement flat.
Parking Space 4 is currently available.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON PROPERTY:
The property is a registered HMO and is licensed with Maidstone Borough Council. It is completely up to date with all regulations. In 2006 the house was totally upgraded to comply with the current regulations at a cost of £17,000.
It was fully re-wired in 2007. It is fitted with mains fire alarm system, heat and smoke detectors, fire extinguishers. Gas central heating was installed in July 2009 (with a 5 year warranty on the Worcester Bosch boiler). It is double glazed on the rear of the property. The front of the house has sash windows with secondary glazing fitted in 2009.
The maximum capacity of the house is 12 persons, however the current owner only takes single occupation in the bedsits (making his occupation 8 persons). This means there is scope to increase rental income.
1) All dimensions are approximate and any floor plans are for guidance purposes only. References to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars as accurate as possible, all interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
2) Full rental and running costs schedules are available upon request.
3) The furniture and applicances in the bedsits will be sold seperatley for an additional £7250.
4) The purchaser will be required to pay a non-refundable contribution of £750 plus VAT towards the seller’s legal costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32774866.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2606620_1703364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coles Group, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.