3 bedroom detached house for salePark Road, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- Established Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- No Upward Chain
- Convenient To Town Access
- Viewing Highly Recommended
* Established Detached House
* Three Bedrooms
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Two Reception Rooms
* Utility Room
* No Upward Chain
* Convenient To Town Access
* Viewing Highly Recommended
Front entrance door to:
UPVC window to side aspect, radiator, stairs with understairs storage cupboard to first floor landing, doors to.
Fitted two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, window to side aspect.
3.64m x 5.73m (11'11" x 18'10"). UPVC window to rear aspect, coal effect electric fireplace, two double radiators.
3.65m x 3.03m & bay (12' x 9'11"). UPVC bay window to front aspect, double radiator.
3.15m max x 3.48m max (10'4" x 11'5"). Matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, upvc window to side aspect, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, door to:
Plumbing for washing machine, window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to side aspect, built-in airing cupboard, doors to:
5.13m max x 3.68m max (16'10" x 12'1"). UPVC window to rear aspect, range of wardrobes, radiator.
4.06m x 3.66m (13'4" x 12'). Built in storage cupboard, double radiator, upvc double doors to balcony.
3.63m x 2.29m (11'11" x 7'6"). UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, window to front to side aspect, radiator.
To the front, open plan front garden, side gated access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden, laid to lawn with flower & shrub borders, patio area, brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32785200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.