3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillfoot Avenue, Hunts Cross, Liverpool, L25
Withdrawn from Market £160,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge with Patio Doors to Rear
- Dining Room with Smart Laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Hob and Oven
- Generous Bedroom Accommodation
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Gated Off Road Parking with Front and Rear Gardens
- Available For Sale with No Onward Chain
Set within the suburban L25 surroundings of Hunts Cross, on Hillfoot Avenue, is a three bedroom semi detached family home which is available for sale with no onward chain. To the ground floor there are two reception rooms; a bright dining room with smart laminate flooring and a well presented lounge boasting a feature fireplace and a set of patio doors leading out to the garden. Furthermore, there is a fitted kitchen enjoying wall and base units as well as an integrated hob and oven. The generous proportions continue to the first floor which comprises three double bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally, there is a gated off road parking as well as front and rear lawned gardens with a patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4737902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.