2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Weaverham, Northwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Three Bedrooms
- Front Courtyard
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A three bedroom 50% shared ownership semi detached home situated within the desirable village of Weaverham. The property is well presented throughout and comes to the market offering £1000 Buyer Incentive. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Swetenhams Northwich are please to offer for sale this excellent 50% shared ownership semi detached property situated in Weaverham. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout and must be viewed at the earliest opportunity to appreciate what it has to offer. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed front courtyard and a lawned garden to the rear.
Front door, storage cupboard, radiator, stairway to the first floor and doors leading to:-
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with work top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for an oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. Radiator, part tiled walls, front aspect uPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 11" Maximum x 14' 10" Maximum ( 4.55m Maximum x 4.52m Maximum )
uPVC double glazed patio doors through to the conservatory, under stairs cupboard, radiator and TV point.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Part brick built, uPVC double glazed french doors through to the rear, ceiling light point, wall mounted storage heater.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and an airing cupboard. Door to:-
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 8' 4" To Wardrobe Front ( 3.40m x 2.54m To Wardrobe Front )
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, recess (ideal for handing space), radiator.
Study / Box Room 6' x 3' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.09m )
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: panelled bath, inset sink and a low level WC. Part tiled walls, front aspect uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a paved courtyard with walled borders. Whilst at the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT102976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.