5 bedroom detached house for saleClapham, Bedford
Offers in Excess of
- Lounge 23'2 x 11'4
- Dining Room 11' x 9'10
- Kitchen/Diner 13'4 x 12'6
- Bedroom One 22'2 x 11'5 plus En-Suite
- Bedroom Two 13'3 x 11'5 plus En-Suite
- Bedroom Three 22'7 x 9'10 plus En-Suite
- Bedroom Four 13'5 x 9'7
- Bedroom Five 9'10 x 9'9
- Family Bathroom, Double Garage, Cloak Cupboard
- Security Alarm, Utility Room, Downstairs Toilet
Arranged over three floors is this much larger than average, imposing, FIVE bedroom detached house situated in Loak Close, a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac convenient for nearby play areas, green spaces, shops and excellent local schools. Located in the Catchment Area for Lincroft Middle School and Sharnbrook Upper Schools within easy access to the school bus stop. The property is very well presented and has a very spacious feel to each room and benefits from TWO good sized reception rooms, three/four double bedrooms (two extremely large), three of which have en-suites. The rear garden is south facing and nicely landscaped and well stocked with plants, trees and shrubs. Good family accommodation with room sizes that are much bigger than comparable properties nearby, particularly the bedrooms which are huge.
Internal Viewing Strongly Recommended
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2075863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.