4 bedroom town house for saleMargate, Kent
- Price Range: £135,000 - £170,000
- Grade II Listed town house
- 4/5 bedrooms with en suite to master
- Over 3 floors
- Tucked away from the road
- Courtyard rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Here is your chance to buy a piece of history, with this Grade II Listed town house.It is a beautiful home, set over three floors, with many original features such as sash windows. With a low maintenance rear courtyard, it would make a great holiday home, or with it being within a quiet walkway, would be ideal for a large family.This home is convenient for Margate's town centre, sea front and main beach, together with the Turner Gallery.A short drive away there is Westwood Cross, with its supermarkets, cinema and retail shops, together with Broadstairs and Ramsgate towns.The home is well presented inside and has a kitchen/diner for family meals, plus a lounge with two archways, allowing extra light into the kitchen.
What the Owner says:
We first bought our home for its location, it is tucked away so the kids could play safely away from the main roads. It was also just around the corner from their school at the time, and not far from Margate's town centre. Our home has been great for us, as we have a large family and there is plenty of space for all of us. Now our children have grown up, we do not need all the space, but we will be hard pushed to find a property as nice as this one, and with great neighbours like ours.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 × 12'1 (3.71m × 3.69m)
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'8 × 11'7 (3.86m × 3.53m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 × 11'1 (3.61m × 3.38m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 × 6'3 (3.63m × 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 × 10'10 (3.41m × 3.3m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 6'7 × 4'8 (2.01m × 1.42m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'5 × 7'3 (4.09m × 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 × 10'1 (3.43m × 3.08m)
- Study: 7'6 × 6'8 (2.29m × 2.03m)
- Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32833928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15105473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.