This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Country House for sale

Pockerly Buildings Farm, Beamish

Offers in Excess of £395,000

Property Description

Full description

Presenting a four bedroom stone built farmhouse with an attached two bedroom cottage with access from main farmhouse. Property also benefits from extensive gardens, greenhouses and pond area extending to approximately 1 acreBeamish is an attractive, popular small village located approximately 14 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne and 8 miles from Durham City.

Room Dimensions
Lounge 17'7 x 14'
Kitchen 13'9 x 13'9
Reception 2 12'1 x 9'9
Bedroom 1 7'8 x 11'3 plus alcove 3'7 x 3'11
Bedroom 2/study 7'6 x 4'11
Bedroom 3 14'6 x 14'11
Bedroom 4 12'3 x 13'10
Bathroom 11'4 x 5'9
The Cottage
Lounge 14'2 x 15'1
Kitchen 8'1 x 14'6
Bedroom 1 4'2 x 13'11
Bedroom 2 11'1 x 11'8
Bathroom 7'6 x 7'
Method of Sale
Exchange of Contracts and Completion

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
25 January 2012

To view this property or request more details, contact:

H&H King Ltd, Carlisle

12 Lowther Street, Carlisle, CA3 8DA

01228 738016 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference HCP01521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H King Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.