3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Norton Canes, Cannock
Sold STC £215,000
- Well presented three bedroom detached house
- Spacious living & sleeping accommodation
- Parking for several vehicles
- Recently fitted conservatory and new summer house
- Delightful private rear garden
- Sough after residential area of Norton Canes
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this pleasant and spacious three bedroom detached house in a quiet location.
It is situated in the village of Norton Canes, just a short journey away from Burntwood & Cannock Town centres, whilst conveniently located near to Chasewater & Cannock chase. It benefits from easy access to major commuter routes including the A38, A5 and M6 Toll road.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, w/c, new conservatory and garage. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: gravel driveway at front with parking for two/three vehicles and leading up to the porch and garage doors. At the rear is a characterful mature garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32870823.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4352135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.