5 bedroom detached house for saleHadley Close, Winchmore Hill
Guide Price £1,150,000
Full description*STAMP DUTY INCENTIVE* A beautifully presented state of the art detached family residence.
* Remote controlled entrance gates to driveway.
* Hormann front door and fully automated Hormann garage door. Monitored CCTV and alarm by ADT.
* Custom made walnut doors and brushed steel spot lights throughout.
* Remote controlled Lutron lighting and porcelain tiles.
* Gas powered underfloor heating throughout ground floor with individually controlled thermostats.
* Opus home entertainment system with touch screen control pads in all main rooms and master en suite bathroom.
* LG mirrored Artcool air conditioning in all main rooms.
* Cat 5 internet wiring throughout the house for wi-fi or ethernet internet connectivity and schuller designer kitchen with silestone worktops.
* Generation 5000 touchscreen Miele kitchen appliances including combination steam oven, combination microwave oven, pyrolytic self cleaning oven, induction hob and twin warming drawers.
* Amana precision fridge freezer with ice maker and filter water dispenser. Blanco kitchen sink and tap. Elica designer kitchen extractor.
* AEG dishwasher and washing machine / dryer.
* Designer brushed steel radiators throughout the first and second floor.
* Thermonet underfloor heating to all bathrooms with individually controlled thermostats in each bathroom.
* Phoenix jacuzzi bath in loft with Crosswater waterfall taps to bath and sink. Custom made Corian bathroom furniture in most bathrooms.
* Kaldewei baths in all bathrooms. Matki shower trays and enclosures.
* Designer chrome shower and bath fittings throughout bathrooms.
* Brushed steel door furniture, light fittings and sockets throughout the entire house. LED lighting throughout all bathrooms.
* Contemporary landscaped garden with extensive patio areas, various water features and LED lighting.
Kitchen/Diner: 25'5" x 16'11"
Reception Room: 18'8" x 14'8"
Second Reception Room: 20' x 14'5"
Dining Room: 13'10" x 11'5"
Master Bedroom: 20'5" x 14'4"
En Suite Bathroom and Shower Room:
En Suite Dressing Area:
Bedroom 2: 16'6" x 10'8"
En Suite Shower Room:
Bedroom 3: 14' x 11'6"
Bedroom 4/Study: 10' x 6'11"
Bedroom 5: 18'4" x 12'8"
En Suite Bathroom:
Garage: 17'1" x 13'4"
Garden: 87'6" x 79'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA3819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons, Hadley Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.