1 bedroom park home for saleNewtown Road, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Narrow Boat
- 50 Foot Long
- Bespoke Fittings
- One Double Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Fitted Sound Systems
- No Chain
*50 Foot Long
*One Double Bedroom
*Newly Fitted Kitchen
*Newly Fitted Shower Room
*Fitted Sound Systems
A FIFTY FOOT cruiser sterned narrow boat currently under construction.
From the stern:
Oak steps leading down into the GALLEY AREA with bespoke solid oak worktops and units, Statesman LPG cooker in the galley.
Then through into the SALOON with a Whitworth 4Kw solid fuel stove and radiator.
Continue to the SHOWER ROOM fitted with a full sized shower with a ceramic mixer, stylish hand basin, a Thetford C200cs cassette toilet, towel rail and vanity unit.
Leading into the DOUBLE BEDROOM which has a fixed double bed, fitted wardrobe and corner cupboard, radiator, then up the steps onto the front deck.
Sprayed with foam insulation and clad with tongue and groove, which has been painted giving a nice warm, but modern feel.
All the windows and portholes are anodised and the mushroom vents are solid brass.
Solid oak flooring throughout matching beautifully with the solid oak trim against the painted sides and baulkheads.
Stainless steel water tank with a Jabsco water pump completing the plumbing.
2.5Kw Sterling combi charger/inverter giving pure sine wave power that works with laptops and other sensitive electrical equipment. This will also charge your batteries when plugged into a landline.
The hull is a JD built shell with a PTP Marine Engine and PRM Gearbox.
55 litre Surecal calorifier with a Eberspacher diesel fired central heating system giving heat and constant hot water.
It will be sold fully CE compliant and with a full Boat Safety Certificate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.