Land for saleDurham Road, Brancepeth, Durham
Offers in Region of £325,000
- SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED BUILDING
- TWO STOREY STONE BARN
- CURRENTLY FOUR GARAGES TO LOWER FLOOR
- GARDEN AREA TO FRONT
- SHARED PARKING TO REAR
- DELIGHTFUL LOCATION OF BRANCEPETH
- **OFFERS ENCOURAGED**
VIEWING ESSENTIAL **OFFERS WELCOMED** Subject to relevant planning permissions:- this traditional stone built barn is in need of a sensitive renovation project and in our opinion could create an impressive 3 or 4 bedroom detached property. Alternatively two smaller semi detached properties could be created in keeping with the existing traditional terrace adjoining on the castle road.
We would strongly recommend this opportunity is viewed with architectural vision to create a superb residential property full of original charm and character, and in keeping with the traditional village setting.
Property ref: 121_782_3585649
To the front is a garden area with shrubs and hedging spanning the full length of the property. To the rear is off-street parking, and access to garage area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32893236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3585649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.