3 bedroom flat for saleCroftside Avenue, Glasgow
Offers in Excess of £79,995
- Energy Rating Band D (62)
- Upper Cottage Flat
- Dining Room/Third Bedroom
- Two Bedrooms
- GCH & DG
An outstanding upper cottage flat set within this convenient and established residential locale.
A truly outstanding example of a comprehensively upgraded upper cottage flat enjoying a prime position within this established and convenient residential locale. Internally the property has been comprehensively upgraded by the existing owners and provides bright and well appointed accommodation available to the market in walk in condition throughout. The accommodation comprises of entrance and stairwell, split level reception hall, attractive formal lounge with feature fireplace providing elevated views towards Glasgow, a modern well equipped fitted kitchen offering base and wall mounted storage units, three well appointed bedrooms (third being utilised as dining area) and a well equipped modern bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower. The property further features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property enjoys its own private garden grounds located to the side and rear. Viewing is advised to appreciate size, style and quality contained within. Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network can be reached within a 10/15minutes
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD102406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.