4 bedroom detached house for saleSilver Birch Close, Cardiff
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Detached Home
- NO CHAIN
- Four Bedrooms, ensuite
- Dressing room/ Study
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Play Room & Utility Room
- Catchment for Whitchurch Schools
- Off Road Parking
An attractive extended four bedroom home situated in a sought after Whitchurch location within proximity of many local amenities, Heath Hospital, parks, restaurants, golf club & with easy access to the village, A470/M4 & Cardiff city centre. This property offers versatile accommodation & no chain
An attractive extended four bedroom home situated in a sought after Whitchuch location within close proximity of many local amenities, schools, Heath Hospital, parks, restaurants, golf club and with easy access to the A470/M4 and Cardiff city centre. Accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, playroom, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, lounge and dining room. To the first floor are four bedrooms, dressing room/study, family bathroom, the master bedroom offers en-suite facilities . This property further benefits from gardens to the front and rear, off road parking, gas central heating with combination boiler, double glazing, easy access onto college road leading to the village.
Through front door into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator. Doors off to lounge, Playroom and cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Low level W.C and wash hand basin.
Play Room 11' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front. Sky+ TV point, Telephone point, Laminate flooring. Radiator. Power points.
Lounge 14' 3" narrowing to 11' 3" x 14' 3" max ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.43m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front. Feature gas fireplace. Cable connection. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point. Sky+ TV point, Virgin Media point, Telephone point. Door to kitchen and double doors to:
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.64m )
Double glazed French doors to rear opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Power points. Hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Inset sink with drainer and mixer taps. Integral gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge and dishwasher. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Two double glazed windows to rear. Tiled floor. Power points. Space for table and chairs. Power points. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.80m )
Obscure double glazed window to side. Wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for further appliances. Tiled floor. Power points. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft inspection point. Doors off to:
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Power points. Fitted wardrobes. Sky+ TV point, Telephone point, Door to:
Obscure double glazed window to side. Re-fitted suite comprising; shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor.
Dressing Room/ Study 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front. Telephone point, Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" min x 7' 9" extending to 9' 6" ( 3.07m min x 2.36m extending to 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Power point. Telephone point. Virgin Media point.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" min x 7' 6" ( 3.56m min x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low level W.C and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 7' 7" max narrowing to 4' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.31m max narrowing to 1.37m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points.
Car hardstand for off street parking. Partially laid to lawn.
Mostly laid to lawn with patio area. Garden shed. Outside tap. Side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32904124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC103446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.